It’s finally fall, y’all! I absolutely love this time of year when the air gets crisp and the leaves begin to change and football season is well underway. Tailgating can be so much fun, especially when it’s glammed up! This was from a birthday tailgate Kayli and I threw for our law school ride-or-die Katie (aren’t they so cute?!). Taylor Swift was playing in Tampa on Katie’s birthday so naturally we had to go! Instead of going to dinner before hand, we threw her a fun tailgate!
Here is how I glammed it up:
- Use a cute blanket or a bolt of fabric to set everything on. I got this hounds tooth on sale from my local fabric store.
- Use real plates and serving pieces. You’ll have to be careful but it goes a long way to make everything look a bit more sophisticated.
- Mason jars make great glasses for the masses. Add some cute straws and you’re set for a pinterest worthy photo!
- If you have a hatch back, hang some decorative garland from it.
- Use tiny pumpkins and gourds as paper weights for your napkins and other paper goods. They won’t fly away and will keep in theme.
Do you have an event you’re tailgating this month? I’d love to see what you come up with, please share pictures or links below!
With love missing my Florida girls,